Solicitor, Specialist Solicitor for Tax Law, Specialist Solicitor for Employment Law, Partner
After obtaining his degree in Law, Political Science and Journalism at the Johannes-Gutenberg University of Mainz and the subsequent completion of the 2nd state examination, Mr. Wickert was admitted to the Bar in 1995. He is also entitled to use the title of Specialist Lawyer in Tax Law and Specialist Lawyer in Employment Law.
He has been a partner of the Dornbach GmbH Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft law firm since 1997.
His main activities are in the consultancy of companies and associations over company law, employment law and taxation law. In particular, he is active in restructuring and contractual designs.
REFERENCES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Consultant for Euroforum Conference Company, the German Society for Association Management, the Cologne Association Seminar and for numerous credit institutions and Chambers.
- Advisor in the further education of Tax Consultants (Education of specialists)
- Editorial staff member of the specialist magazone "Verbändereport" (Associations report) and author of numerous publications
- Member of the administrative board of a public savings bank
- Member of the supervisory board of a joint stock corporation
- Member of the advisory board of a family-owned company
- Member in the advisory board of a public foundation
- Association meeting member of a public association
- Lecturer at the DHBW University in Baden-Württemberg (Heilbronn campus) since the winter semester of 2011/2012
- Frequently recommended lawyer in the JUVE Handbook 2014/2015
- Author: Vereins- und Verbandssatzungen – rechtssicher gestalten (Societies and Associations Articles - structured legally) Published by the NWB-Verlag publishing company. 1st edition 2015
Secretary Lisa Petschel
Fon +49 (0) 261 94 31 - 142
Fax +49 (0) 261 94 31 - 111