Dipl. Krankenkassenbetriebswirtin Melanie Guttmann
Ms Guttmann has been active in the field of statutory social insurance for 30 years. Since completing her vocational training as a social insurance officer in 1995 and subsequently pursuing a part-time degree programme in health insurance management which she graduated from in the year 2000, Ms Guttmann has mainly worked in the field of social insurance contributions law. Her activities at both health insurance companies and audit firms have not only enabled her to broaden her experience in the area of national contributions law and social insurance law, but also to acquire comprehensive expertise in advising clients from a social insurance law perspective in interdisciplinary matters involving inter- and supranational regulations.
Ms Guttmann joined the DORNBACH Group in October 2019, where she is responsible for the area of social insurance law.
Upon receiving approval to act as a pensions adviser before the Düsseldorf Higher Regional Court in 2017, she is now also authorised to provide support in social law administrative procedures and social court procedures in addition to her advisory activities.
Ms Guttmann’s responsibilities include:
- Assessment of special groups of persons (shareholder employees, temporary workers, students, freelancers, etc.) from a social insurance perspective
- Partial retirement, flexible working time arrangements and their effects on statutory social insurance
- Support within the scope of audits by the German Pension Insurance Association
- Social insurance-related support for interdisciplinary matters involving inter- and supranational regulations (e.g. application of posting certificates, alternative insurance options, parental allowance, child benefit)
- Support with payroll accounting with regard to statutory social insurance
- Support with pension law issues (e.g. structuring of voluntary contribution payments, assertion of social security credits, objection procedures and proceedings before the social courts)
- Contributions to the artists’ social insurance (inter alia, determination of the remuneration subject to contribution)
Phone +49 (0) 261 94 31 - 106
Fax +49 (0) 261 94 31 - 360