Friedrich Hochhuth, M.Sc.
Certified Public Accountant, Tax Advisory, Managing Partner
In addition to traditional auditing, Mr. Hochhuth's main areas of activity are transaction consulting, particularly in the areas of due diligence and company valuation. In particular, Mr. Hochhuth advises clients from the public sector, the energy industry as well as non-profit organizations and institutions in the health and care sector.
Mr. Hochhuth studied business administration at the University of Trier. After completing his studies, Mr. Hochhuth began his professional career at a medium-sized auditing and tax consulting firm specializing in auditing and advising non-profit organizations and public sector companies. In addition to auditing and advising companies in the health care and energy supply sectors, his professional activities focused on carrying out fee calculations and accounting for road construction authorities.
Mr. Hochhuth was appointed as a tax advisor in 2017 and as an auditor in 2018.
In October 2020, Mr. Hochhuth began working for DORNBACH GmbH in Koblenz. With effect from January 1, 2024, Mr. Hochhuth became a shareholder of DORNBACH GMBH, Koblenz, and was appointed Managing Director.
Mr. Hochhuth is a lecturer at the Chair of Auditing, IFRS Reporting and Corporate Taxation at the Koblenz University of Applied Sciences.
- Company valuations and structuring of M&A transactions as well as analyses in accordance with § 92 of the Rhineland-Palatinate municipal code
- Fee calculations and accounting for road authorities
- Non-profit organizations/clubs/associations
- Public sector / public sector companies
- Sustainability reporting for companies in the public sector and companies in the health and care sector
- Health care
- Non-profit organizations
- Energy suppliers
Secretary's office Lina Lenz
Phone +49 (0) 261 94 31 - 235